Reader Stephanie e-mailed me this recipe and my kids are so happy that she did! It is a delicious recipe that I know your family will love. Our family loves it because it is easy and frugal and a lot of fun!
Since we keep getting that nice pepperoni coupon, I wanted to get this recipe posted for you.
- 2 Cans of Biscuits (the cheap plan ones will do)
- 1 Jar of pizza sauce (Bought or homemade - or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Pizza toppings (any that you like -we did pepperoni)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Open the biscuits. Cut eat biscuit into 4th (use a pizza cutter -it is faster)
- Place them all in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Add any pizza toppings you want.
- Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!)
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncovered) until all the biscuits have bubbled up!
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving
Serve it with a salad for a complete meal!
This recipe freezes great and would make for easy lunches for your kids to take to school. Just cook as directed. Allow to cool and cut into servings, then freeze. Then you can take only what you need out for an easy lunch! Enjoy!