Easy Recipe – How to Grill Corn on the Cob
4th of July is just around the corner, and if there is one thing you should have on the grill, it should be corn! This is the easiest basic recipe on how to grill corn. You can prepare the corn the day before, that way on the 4th you just have to toss them on the grill.
Regardless, of any holiday we love to grill corn. Corn is starting to get cheap (you can get a good deal at Aldi right now) and it is a fun side dish for a weekend dinner.
Just like almost anything you cook on the grill, once you have done it you may only like it this way.
- Fresh Corn on the cob (you could use frozen, but fresh is so much better and cheaper in the summer)
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, Garlic salt (or any seasonings you would like)
- Butter for after grilling
- Clean the cobs of corn of the husks.
- Lay each cob on the foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper and garlic salt.
- Roll up in the foil. Do this until all of the corn is covered in foil.
- Place on the grill on about medium heat for 20 minutes turning occasionally.
- Make sure you are careful when unwrapping - these are hot!
- Serve with the butter!
I am curious if you grill corn in the summer months too. Leave a comment and let us know your favorite ways to cook fresh corn on the cob!