25 Frugal Easter Egg Decorating ideas
If you are like my family then you look forward to decorating Easter eggs with the kids each year. If you are also like my family then they like to try new things. I thought it would be fun to give you some Easter egg decorating ideas that won’t break the bank.
Each year the kids want to do something different, from coloring designs before they dye them to doing a little mod podge (make sure you try our homemade modpodge recipe). I thought it would be fun to give you a post of different ideas that I have found to decorate your Easter eggs this year.
FRUGAL and FUN Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
Make sure you check them all out.
- Kool Aid Dyed Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Cascarones
- Water Color Easter Eggs
- Black and White Easter Eggs
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs
- Glittered Easter Eggs with Mod Podge
- Fabric Covered Easter Eggs
- Shaving Cream Easter Eggs
- Buttons and Lace Easter Eggs
- Glitter Dipped Easter Eggs
- Rainbow Easter Eggs
- Chalkboard Easter Eggs
- Decoupage Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Suncatchers
- Hot Easter Eggs Decorated with Crayons
- Sticker Decorating on Easter Eggs
- Hot Glue Easter Eggs
- Mod Podge Easter Eggs – try our homemade modpoge
- Dinosaur Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Bling
- Marbled Easter Eggs
- Decorative Easter Eggs
- Artsy Easter Egg Decorating
- Fuzzy Easter Eggs
- Melted Crayon Easter Eggs
Which one are you going to try? They all look like so much fun!!
Check out other Easter ideas here.