Calling all Tulsa Couponer’s – Reasor’s Coupon Policy!
I know several of you Tulsa shoppers are going to be excited! We will now be posting Reasor’s Coupon Mathcups each week on Wednesday. Before we start posting the matchups, I wanted to make sure you fully understand Reasor’s Coupon Policy.
Head on over here to see their fully coupon policy. Here is my summary.
Reasor’s accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons
- Reasor’s in-store coupons advertised in our weekly flyers
- Printable manufacturer coupons from the Internet
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines:
- Only one manufacturer coupon is allowed per item on product we sell.
- We will accept one Reasor’s in-store coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it. (that means, they allow stacking!)
- Other retailers’ in-store coupons are not accepted.
- No cash back if coupon exceeds value of product. (that means no overage)
- Reasor’s reserves the right to limit or reject coupons including but not limited to: expiration date, photocopied duplicated, or altered in any way.
Stay tuned for Wednesday when the first week’s mathcups will be posted. Make sure you leave a comment and tell Stacy “thanks!” for offering to do these matchups for me. 😉