Follow our Thrift – Thrifty Ideas to Inspire you – Week 3
I have joined forces with 3 other amazing bloggers to bring you the BEST DIY projects, delicious recipes, frugal tips to you every week (on Friday morning).
Not only will you get money saving tips and ideas from all four of us each week, but we are also opening up the linky each week. You can link up your recipe, your DIY project, or your money saving tip each week too.
Here are the hosts to this weekly party.
Rachel is showing us how Activated charcoal will help us get rid of the Flu!
Lauren is sharing her BEST Ever Homemade Spaghetti Sauce recipe. It looks delicious!
Lynette is sharing her Homemade Carmel Popcorn recipe. I’m going to have to try this. I know my kids would love it.
Carrie is sharing her Stain remover secret. This stain remover is the best and will get out any stain… even red dirt stains. Plus it only costs $1!
Here are the top posts from last week. Make sure you check them out to learn different ways that you can save money:
5. 365 Day Saving Plan – Save $667.95 this year!
Make sure you take a minute to check out these other bloggers, because they have some great posts to help you save money.
Now it is your turn to share your Thrift!
Remember, next week, I will featured the top posts in the linky, so share your favorite post. Plus, each week, if you join in our linky, you will be tweeted, pinned and google+ by us!
Never linked up to a party before? Here’s how:
- Find the little blue “Add your Link” Button at the bottom of this post and click on that.
- Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your project and an fun title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your post – not the main page of your blog.
- Please link back to this post and tell others you have been featured on Follow our Thrift.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Leave a comment and share the love.