25 Frugal Halloween Craft and Game Ideas
If you are thinking it is too early to start thinking about Halloween, think again! Now is the perfect time to start thinking and planning for Halloween fun. We have compiled a list of 25 Halloween Crafts and Games that will be fun to do this season with your little ones whether you are planning a party or just want to have some fun.
There are several ideas that are ‘neutral’ enough to be used for a Fall party at your kiddos’ school too. Don’t worry – most of these are made from items you already have in your house so they are very budget friendly.
- Candy Corn Lollipop Tree from The DIY Club
- Dryer Duct Pumpkin by House of Hepworths
- Glitter Spiders from Bunny Cakes
- Paper Bag Treat Bowls at The Long Thread
- Flat Head Frank(enstein) from Craft-o-Maniac
- Learn to Draw a Monster by Expressive Monkey
- Toilet Paper Pumpkins & Ghost Pops at One Charming Party
- Pumpkin Cooler from Be Different… Act Normal
- Spirit Jugs from Spoonful
- Ghost Chair Covers from Spoonful
- Wood Block Pumpkins by So I saw This Tutorial…
- Halloween Feel Boxes from Basic Grey
- Glowing Goblin Goo at Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Pumpkin Bowling at Jeanetics
- Don’t Eat Frank! from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Witches Stew Game from Spoonful at Family Fun
- Who Am I? from Teachers Pay Teachers
- Witch Hat Ring Toss by Wine and Glue
- Trick or Treat Box at The Wonder Years
- Spider Ring Fishing from The Pleasantest Thing
- Lair of the Spider Queen by Chicken Babies
- Witch Pitch from Oopsey Daisy
- Pumpkin Golf from Growing A Jeweled Rose
- Spider Web Walking at No Time for Flash Cards
- Toss in the Bucket by Gets Bored Easily
What Clever Halloween Craft and Game Ideas do you Have?
Don’t forget to check out our Halloween page for more frugal tips this season.