Frugal Tip: Cut Your Dryer Sheets in Half
As part of our House Cleaning tips and tricks, today I’m showing you a frugal tip that I have been doing for years. Now this is a very easy frugal tip: Simply cut your dryer sheets in half.
This is by far one of the easiest and simply fabulous money saving tip. You don’t need the entire dryer sheet to get the job done. Save yourself some money and cut those dryer sheets.
Cut your dryer sheets in half!
I have been using my new “half size” dryer sheets for years. The last time I bought dryer sheets I got a box for $.50 with my coupons. Now that I have cut my dyers sheets in half, it is like I am getting 2 boxes for that low price. Now, that is crazy frugal!
What are you waiting for? Go get the scissors and start cutting! 🙂
Here are some more of my easy and favorite frugal tips:
- Save on Landscaping – How We Saved Thousands and tips so you can too!
- 7 Different Ways to Reuse Egg Cartons
- How to Lower your Energy Bill (In 5 Easy Steps)
- How to organize your coupons with a Coupon Box
- How to Save on Toilet Paper