Family Dollar Coupon Policy – Everything you need to know
Are you curious how to shop at Family Dollar? It is pretty simple, but let me give you the run down so you can understand the Family Dollar coupon policy. Make sure you check out our Family Dollar coupon matchups that we update each week.
First Things First
Print the Family Dollar Coupon Policy. This is always my top advice to any store. You always have a strong leg to stand on if you have the current coupon policy printed out in your coupon box. That way, if you happen to come upon a cashier (or manager) that is not very informed on their store’s policies, you can help shed some light in a factual manner. 😉
Coupons, Coupons, Coupons
Family Dollar accepts manufacturer’s coupons, Family Dollar coupons, and mobile coupons! You can STACK (1) manufacturer’s coupon with (1) Family Dollar Printable or Mobile coupon! Here is a break down of what the accept:
- Only ONE Manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Printed coupons must be original (no photocopies) and have a printed expiration date.
- Internet coupons may either be in black and white or color and must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Mobile coupons must have a valid promotion code.
Family Dollar Coupons
You can access Family Dollar coupons in three different ways. From your home (or work) computer, go and print from the Family Dollar website, text 28767 to receive specific mobile coupons sent straight to your mobile device. You can also visit The Family Dollar website from your mobile device to browse the currently available coupons.
The mobile coupons are all Family Dollar coupons (which means you can stack them with manufacturer’s coupons)!
As with any store, Family Dollar does have some restrictions on the coupons you can use and how you use them. Here are some specific guidelines for using coupons at Family Dollar:
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons are only accepted if the exact same 2 products are the “buy” and the “free”.
- Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon is accepted as long as the net purchase, AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied is $25 or more.
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons from other retailers.
- They do not accept coupons for “free” items that do not require a purchase.
- Family Dollar does accept coupons for items that are equal to or greater than the price of the item and reduce the price to free.
There you have it! The ins-and-outs of shopping with coupons at Family Dollar. They offer a variety of coupons AND they allow stacking, which is a BIG deal! Now that you are informed, all you have to do is remember to print your Family Dollar Coupon policy and go shopping!