How to Use Amazon Prime Pantry to Save Time and Money!
Amazon Pantryis another way to save time and money that I wanted to share with you.
Can you buy groceries on Amazon?
The answer is yes! Plus you can save money by using Amazon prime Pantry. This service is available to Amazon Prime members and allows you to shop for groceries and household items at a discount. Not an Amazon Prime member? You can try out a free 30 day trial here!
How to Use Amazon Prime Pantry to Save Time and Money
The idea behind Amazon Pantry is to provide a quick and simple way to get nonperishable items in everyday sizes delivered right to your front door. You are saving gas and time by having items sent straight to your door. Plus, many items have additional coupon savings for even more money saved! This is a great service for those that do not have the space to buy in bulk but just need to buy in everyday sizes (one box of cereal versus multiple boxes)
Is there a fee?
Prime Pantry is included in Amazon Prime member benefits. The only charge is for shipping and that is a flat rate of $5.99 per pantry box. (these boxes hold a lot). Or get free shipping by selecting just 5 qualifying items out of a selection of thousands.
Do I need to fill the box to exactly 100% before placing my order?
You can buy as little or as much as you would like before placing your order. However, you will get the most value out of the delivery fee if your box is filled to 100%.
How can I save even more with Prime Pantry?
Look for weekly deals and exclusive coupons to save even more. Many items will have coupons that you can clip to really maximize savings. Plus,I always try to choose the items that will score me free shipping on the entire box.
Check out the coupon above for Simply Venus 4 ct Razors. They are $5.37 which is the same price Walmart sells them for BUT look at the $3.00 coupon available! Simply clip that coupon and your price drops to $2.37! SO EASY!
How do I place a Prime Pantry Order?
- First, make sure you have an Amazon Prime membership.
- Add items with the Prime Pantry logo to your Amazon shopping cart. Prime Pantry items have the following icon on the product page:
- Your first Prime Pantry item starts a Pantry box. Each Prime Pantry item takes up a certain percentage of a Pantry box that is based on the item’s size and weight. As you add Prime Pantry items to your Amazon shopping cart, we will track and display how full your box is.
- Ensure that the delivery zip code is set correctly for your destination. This will ensure that the items you wish to buy are available in your shipping region.
- Click Proceed to Checkout when you’re ready to place your order. You can buy as much or as little as you want.
This is a great way to save time and money on items you need for your household in everyday sizes! You save time and gas all while having the items delivered to your front door!
Check out these other ways to save money on Amazon: