My Homeland Trip: Spent $8.79
I did two trips this week at Homeland. This week was definitely a HOT week at Homeland and definitely VERY tempting to run back there to get more deals. I doubt I will though. On the first trip, I spent $6.79 and on the second trip I spent $2.08. They were out of alot of things, so I got a TON of rainchecks. Fortunately I had a VERY kind cashier who didn’t act moody when I asked for all the rainchecks. I did use a $5 Thunder coupon with each trip. I am really going to miss those coupons. This is what I got:
- 8 cans of cat food (got them free from recyclebank)
- 2 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta
- 2 bags of Ronzoni pasta (all 4 were free after printable coupons)
- 4 farmland sausages (used 2 $.55 off coupon and then $1/2 coupon)
- 6 bags of Kraft cheese (I had 2 $1/1 coupon previously available and 2 $1/2 coupon from paper)
- 2 Heinz Ketchup ($.29 after coupon from paper)
- 6 bags of frozen veggies (used coupon from paper)
- 4 Lipton Tea (used coupon from spring flyer). We have SO much tea! My husband drinks this like it is water, so I am fine with have a TON of free tea.
- 2 A1 Marinades -these look yummy!
- 1 Coke and 1 Fanta (free after coupon from Recyclebank)
- 2 Fast Fixin chicken, Used printable coupon
- 4 dozen eggs (used printable coupon, previously available)
- 2 Imperial Sugar
- 2 Smuckers Jelly (used printable previously available)
- 1 Parkay Buttery Spray
- 2 Ritz Crackerfuls, FREE after coupon from paper
There it is! I was hoping to get more FREE stuff, but I did get rainchecks for everything they were out of. Remember, that if you are frustrated because your store is out of items, ask the manager there when they restock. That way you know when to shop! I hope you enjoyed this week at Homeland.
Hopefully all the reader’s bragging trips, and my recent shopping trips are inspiring you to keep clipping, keep couponing and cut down that Grocery Bill! Go here to see all the Homeland deals. Want to learn how to save like this? Make sure you attend a free coupon class.