My Inventory Update: Toiletries
While organizing my bathroom I thought it would be fun to actually inventory my loot and share that with you. I am actually very proud of myself that I don’t have an overwhelming amount of stuff. I know that I would have much more stuff if I didn’t have a budget. It was hard to not buy that toothpaste for $.24 this week, but when you have already have 19 tubes… $.24 is just too high.
This is just my inventory of the toiletries and the numbers are only what are in my containers. They do not include the opened shampoo that is in the shower, or the opened toothpaste:
- Toothpaste: 19 tubes (adults only)
- Toothbrushes: 10
- Razors: 12 razors (each have the actual razor plus an extra refill) plus 4 refill packages (all of which were free for $.99) -That is just ALOT so I will be giving some away at the next Coupon Class.
- Deodorant: 16 -both mens and womens
- Mouth Rinse: 3 (YEP! We need more. I am getting some a CVS this week!)
- Body Wash: 15 (Giving some at the Coupon class too) All of these were either free for under $.50
- Shaving Cream: 9
- Lotion: 6 (most were free)
- Shampoo and Conditioner: 14
I think it is important to take an inventory on a regular basis, primarily to keep you in check. The containers alone, help keep you in check, because if they are full, then you know not to buy anymore. Plus it will help prevent you from starting out as a couponer to becoming a hoarder.
Have too much stuff? Try giving some to your friends and family. If they don’t coupon, they will love to get that expensive toothpaste or deodorant. Plus, there are alot of organizations that will accept donations.