Sunflower Farmers Market Coupon Policy
As most of you know by now, Oklahoma is getting a new store called Sunflower Farmers Market today (off of N May and NW 63rd) ! Matchups will be posted later today, but I wanted to let you know all about the coupon policy, so you are ready to get shopping! 🙂 It looks like this store is going to have some great deals even though they do not double coupons.
You can find the coupon policy HERE if you want to print it and keep it in your coupon box.
Sunflower Farmers Market accepts manufacturer coupons that have been clipped from newspapers or magazines, as well as internet coupons that have been printed by the customer.
- Customer must follow manufacturer coupon restrictions printed on coupon.
- Coupon specifications on item (brand, product and size) must be met in order to receive discount.
- Coupons must have an expiration date clearly listed.
- Coupons must have a redemption address clearly listed.
- Coupons must be current; expired coupons cannot be accepted.
- Original coupons only; photocopies cannot be accepted.
- Coupon UPC codes must legible.
- Coupon values cannot exceed the retail price of the item. If the value of the coupon exceeds the retail price, only the retail amount of the item will be deducted.
- Internet coupons are subject to the same restrictions as manufacturer coupons; see above.
- They do not accept competitor coupons or manufacturer coupons from competitor ads.