Upromise eCoupons – Help Save for College + New September coupons
Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children’s college savings accounts. The great thing about these eCoupons is they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month’s coupons:
- $1/2 Air Wick Aerosol Air Freshener
- $2/1 Air Wick FRESHMATIC Spray Starter Kit
- $2/2 Air Wick Scented Candle
- $1/8 Beech-Nut Baby Food Jar Purres
- 3% off BIC Shaver
- $1/2 Dean’s Dip
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Krazy Glue
- $0.75/1 Elmer’s Tri-Fold Display Board
- 1% off Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- $1/1 Foster Farms Corn Dog or Mini Corn Dog
- $0.75/1 GUM Go-Betweens
- $1/2 GUM Toothbrush
- $1/2 Johnsonville Italian Sausage, Smoked Sausage or Brats
- $1/2 Jolly Time Microwave Pop Corn Product
- $1/1 L’Oreal Studio Line Styling Product
- $0.75/1 L’Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- $1/1 McCain Purely Potatoes
- $1/1 McCain Sweet Potato Fries
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Juice
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Sauce
- $0.40/1 No Yolks Product
- $0.50/1 Pom, Lite
- $0.75/1 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- $0.75/1 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls
- $1/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Pretzel Sticks
- $0.75/1 Truvia Natural Sweetener
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac & Cheese Dinner
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac Veggie Pasta
- $1/1 Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty
CVS and Homeland are the local stores that participate. Woohoo! Here’s a list of participating stores if you want to see them all.
How do you get these coupons on your store bonus card?
2. Click on eCoupons on the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you’re interested in using (I would go ahead and load them all, because you never know what you are going to buy or what nice deal you will come across).
4. Activate the coupons on your card.
5. Then go shopping and start saving! It is that easy.
There are more ways you can actually save, but this is one of the most popular ways.
You can learn more here.