Welcome New Couponers – A few Things you need to know!
Thank you to everyone who attended the coupon class tonight! I had a blast and it was so much fun to get back into teaching the coupon classes.
First, make sure you enter the new Giveaway tonight – 3 Readers Win a Coupons.com Savings Club Membership for an Entire Year! This would be a fun way to start out your couponing adventure.
Make sure you head on over to the Coupon Closet Facebook page and click “like” – it is really easy to ask questions and get help over there.
Here are a few things to help you with your adventure
If you were bummed that you didn’t get a box, you can get the $10 discount off your coupon box right now. Head on over here to learn how.
1. How to print a shopping list:
Remember you can print your own custom shopping lists. Watch this quick video HERE to learn how.
2. Here are my favorite coupons to print right now:
- 4 New Juice Printable Coupons Still Available!
- FREE Glade Plug-ins at Dollar General and Walmart!!
- Hormel Printable Coupons
- Nice Deal on Purex Laundry Detergent at Walmart
- New coupon – $0.55 off Jimmy Dean Skillets
- Still Available – $1/2 Nestle or Wonka Stan up Bags Coupon
- NEw $1/2 Ball Parks Coupon = $.75 at Homeland!
- New 65¢ off ONE Dean’s Heat ‘n Eat Dip Coupon
- $.55/2 Joy Ice Cream Cones = only $.45 at Walmart!
- Palmolive Dish and Sponge Soap only $.75 at Dollar General & Walmart!
- BOGO Dentyne Gum coupon = Cheap Gum at Walmart!
You can find more nice printable coupons at these printable sites:
3. Finding Store Deals:
Just click the “Store Deals” Tab to find all the shopping lists to save this week.
4. Learn More:
Did you want to learn more. You can find more lessons and helpful posts under the lessons tab. One of my favorite series is 4 Weeks to a Lower Grocery bill that I think everyone should read.
5. Find Coupons:
Did you know that you can actually find coupons? Use my Coupon Database to help you search for coupons that you need.
6. Organizing your Coupons:
Make sure you head on over HERE to learn more about organizing your coupons. You will even find all my categories of my box there.
7. Never miss another HOT deal:
Just text FOLLOW CCdealalerts to 40404and you’ll be signed up to receive texts whenever a hot deal surfaces.
Please note that you will only receive texts for deals which I consider to be hot and time sensitive. There will not likely be a few per week, but I’d suggest only signing up for this service if you have unlimited texting as I certainly wouldn’t want to add any extra text expenses to your cellphone bill! (regular text messaging rates do apply)
That is probably already a lot for you to read and learn. Thanks to everyone who came to the coupon class. I hope you learned a lot and are ready to transform your grocery budget!! Welcome to the wonderful world of couponing where you will never pay full price again!