Welcome New Couponers! Time to Start Saving Money!
I wanted to do a post just for all the new couponers. We have had a few coupon classes lately and hopefully this post will help them out. If you are an experienced Coupon Closet follower, don’t worry… it will probably help you too. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed the coupon class and are excited to start saving money. Remember, that you will want to sign up for the daily e-mail from Coupon Closet. This is a HUGE time saver for you. If you have facebook, you may want to join the other 11,000 facebook fans and “Like” Coupon Closet. It is a great community of people helping other people.
Besides, couponing there are several more ways to save money:
- Amazon is a great place to find deals. There have been some nice Amazon Deals lately.
- Swagbucks is another great way to earn free stuff. Infact, I am able to receive FREE Amazon Gift cards that I have earned for FREE through Swagbucks. This is really helps out with our Christmas budget. You can learn more about Swagbucks with the Swagbucks 101 series.
- Freezer cooking is another thing that you will often see on Coupon Closet. I now have a page full of recent posts on different ways that freezer cooking can help your budget.
If you remember during the class, I told you about the All You Magazine that is full of nice coupons. Right now you can get 6 months for only $6 on Amazon!! That means, you can snag it for only $1 an issue. This isn’t going to last much longer, so I didn’t want you to forget.
Before, I finish the post, I thought I would end with a few fun freebies that you can snag right now:
- 250 Business Cards from Vistaprint for FREE!
- FREE Sample of X-Acto Blade Z Series
- FREE 8×10 Photo Canvas or 40% off Bigger Ones
- FREE Subscription to Remedy Life Magazine
- FREE Magazine Subscription to American Baby!
- Signup to get BabyTalk Magazine for Free
Hopefully this small post will help you get started on this couponing adventure!